7 Day Soup Diet for Effective Weight Loss
One of the most effective rapid weight loss diets is the 7 days soup diet. This diet basically consists of different kinds of soups in your diet and is a great way to detoxify the body. It is divided into 7 days regime.
A great torn of your system and a short way to weight loss in easy form read more: http://www.stylishwalks.com/cabbage-soup-diet-eating-plan-weight-loss/
- Day One: For the 7-day soup diet to be effective you should follow the suggestions closely in order to have the best results. The first day consists of soup and an assortment of fruits, preferably fruits low in sugar content such as mangoes or bananas. It is suggested that you eat watermelon and or cantaloupe considering they are very low in calories and tend to give you the sensation of being full. You should drink at least 9 glasses of water a day, if not more, and you can also have juices, such as cranberry juice or tea (unsweetened).
- The 2nd day of the 7 days soup diet would include soup and vegetables. You can eat fresh raw or cooked vegetables like leafy vegetables, baked potato with butter and you can eat as much as you want but try and avoid dry beans, peas, and corns. No fruits are included on this day.
- The 3rd day of the 7 days soup diet would be a mixture of fruits and vegetables accompanied by soup but you must not eat baked potatoes. By now you would have noticed a slight change in your body and this 7 days diet would have already helped you lose 6 to 7 pounds.
- Day Four: Your body needs potassium, so on day four of the 7-day soup diet you are to eat at least eight bananas, which provide you with that needed potassium, and drink as many glasses of skim milk that you wish. Continue eating the soup and drinking your water. Although the bananas and the milk have a great deal of sugar, your body needs the potassium, the calcium from the milk, and the carbohydrates for energy. The bananas also help curb that craving for sweets you are having by day four.
- Day Five: Day five comes with the introduction of meats and tomatoes, along with the soup. The 7-day soup diet is designed to give you all the proteins, vitamins, and minerals you need and helps to eliminate the ones you don't need, thus the reason for the tomatoes, which help rid your body of uric acid. On day five you can have up to 12 ounces of meat and up to six fresh tomatoes. Keep drinking that essential water.
- On the sixth day of the 7 days soup diet, you can have meat and vegetables. However, you cannot have any baked potatoes. There is no limit to the amount of meat or vegetables that you wish to eat here.
- Day Seven: Final day of the 7-day soup diet and you should have lost between 10- 17 pounds at this point. On this day you can have brown rice, your soup, non- sweetened juices, vegetables, and water. The 7-day soup diet is designed to help you learn which foods are the healthiest for you to eat, which ones provide the best nutrients and vitamins and helps you to get into the habit of eating this way, beyond the 7th day of this diet. In order for you to have the best results, it is always recommended that you include a regular exercise program into your daily routine and continue to eat healthily and keep drinking at least 9 glasses of water daily.
I lost 40 lbs in 3 months with extreme dieting measures that almost destroyed my health. Spicy food + lots of milk that lead to serious diarrhea every day. I've been doing a bit of research after my dramatic weight loss experience and found that there's actually a PROGRAM designed to do what I attempted, except its basically more healthier and effective.
You can find that specific program at Weight Loss Insider. I recommend you take a look at this Weight Loss Programs and see what they have to say about what you should do to lose 40lbs in 3 months healthily!